Monday 11 June 2012

Ames, IA

A few weeks ago we went to Ames,IA to see my dads old friend he met in Florence called Mellisa. She has a five year old Called Vivienne. She is really funny and we liked playing games with her. We went to this farm called Living History Farms which is where you see what it was like to live a hundred years ago and it was really cool. But that day it was wet and rainy so we did not really do that much. We went to Des Moines and had a girls day out where we got new clothes at a mall. I got some really really cute dresses and me and Lottie got some sandals. Mine are red and Lotties are white. We stayed in a B&B called the Iowa House. It was a really nice B&B and the food was nice. I liked it. Sorry if I did not included it all!! I am very busy which is why is why I have not been blogging longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment