Friday 31 August 2012

X = C

millie and me love to right a easy code.So we always do the opposite of the word X is the opposite of C so that's why my blog is called  X = C I like to remember  that like L is the opposite to O so if millie wrote something like hello lottie 
 it is easer to work out it is
svool  olggrv that is it in are code  that means hello lottie like I is the opposite to R so I am a cat is

r zn z  xzg to work out what something means you split the alphabet in half and then count the number 2 times then you get the answer so if I said to millie lets have fun what would it be if you are on a computer then just open a new page and write the alphabet the cut in half at M and N so you get he answer and if you want any more letters there's P P is the opposite of Q so queen is pfvvm so if you want to learn keep on reading it gets better if you need any more letters here are some A is the opposite of Z so its A Z en just open a new page and write the alphabet the cut in half at M and N so you get he answer and if you want any more letters there's P P is the opposite of Q so queen is pfvvm 

No comments:

Post a Comment